Rare (and legal) two-family property on large lot, in desirable Roselle Park, NJ.
This property can be rented as-is or rehabbed. Multi-families are rare in town and there is nothing at this price point in Roselle Park.
The property would also lend itself very well to a partial rebuild or add-a-level. Well done rehabs are approaching $400/sqft, and a premium is to be realized for new construction.
Please review 3d tour and pictures and let me know of any questions.
- Unit 1 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Dedicated living room and dining room.
- Unit 2 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Dedicated living room, and access to walk-up attic. Attic contains a second bathroom and storage area.
- Basement full size with dedicated storage room and bilco door.
- Property has a natural gas, forced-air heating system for Unit 1. Electric heat is used for Unit 2.
- Separate electrical panels
- Shared water and sewer
- Long driveway w/ ample parking. No garage.
- The lot is 7500 sqft, 50% larger than all the neighbors (50×100). Easy to expand the square footage via an addition, add-a-level, etc.
- ARV: $625,000
- ASK: $330,000